Here’s the podcasts I’m currently listening to.
- Accidental Tech Podcast - Three nerds discussing tech, Apple, programming, and loosely related matters.
- Security Now - Steve Gibson, the man who coined the term spyware and created the first anti-spyware program, creator of SpinRite and ShieldsUP, discusses the hot topics in security today with Leo Laporte.
- 5-4 - A podcast about how much the Supreme Court sucks. It’s a progressive and occasionally profane take on the ideological battles at the heart of the Court’s most important landmark cases; an irreverent tour of all the ways in which the law is shaped by politics.
- Know Your Enemy - A leftist’s guide to the conservative movement, one podcast episode at a time, with co-hosts Matthew Sitman and Sam Adler-Bell.
- American Scandal - From the creators of American History Tellers, Business Wars and Tides of History comes American Scandal, where we take you deep into the heart of America’s dark side to look at what drives someone to break the rules and what happens when they’re caught. Hosted by Lindsay Graham.
- Behind the Bastards - Behind the Bastards dives in past the Cliffs Notes of the worst humans in history and exposes the bizarre realities of their lives. Listeners will learn about the young adult novels that helped Hitler form his monstrous ideology, the founder of Blackwater’s insane quest to build his own Air Force, the bizarre lives of the sons and daughters of dictators and Saddam Hussein’s side career as a trashy romance novelist.
- Not Another D&D Podcast - Welcome to the campaign after the campaign! Three unlikely adventurers attempt to right the wrongs caused by a party of legendary heroes who screwed up the world while trying to save it. DM Brian Murphy is joined by Emily Axford, Jake Hurwitz, and Caldwell Tanner for this D&D play podcast.
- Three Black Halflings - Three Black Halflings are a group of nerdy friends with strong opinions and even stronger Charisma scores. Join them in their quest to explore diversity in the incredible worlds of D&D and pop culture while doling out DM tips, thought-provoking conversations, a band of guests, and good times.
- DnDnD - Join us for an adventure that’s part dinner party and all improvised role-play! Each episode five friends combine forces to weave a tale of fantasy, food, and fun in a home-brewed D&D campaign. There’s powerful spells, magic horses, other realms, and enough excitement and laughs for everyone to get seconds.
- You’re Wrong About - Sarah is a journalist obsessed with the past. Every week she reconsiders a person or event that’s been miscast in the public imagination.
- Maintenance Phase - Debunking the junk science behind health fads, wellness scams and nonsensical nutrition advice.
- If Books Could Kill - The airport bestsellers that captured our hearts and ruined our minds
- Factually - Comedian Adam Conover talks to exceptional experts, revealing shocking truths and thought-provoking new perspectives. It’s an investigative comedy podcast for curious people who never stop asking questions.
- Lateral - Comedy panel game about weird questions with wonderful answers. Each week, Tom Scott is joined by three guests to ask each other questions with a sideways twist. There’s no points or prizes - just reputation and bragging rights on the line.
- Musicals with Cheese - Jess is a Musical Theatre expert, Andrew knows nothing about the Musical Theater world. Listen to hear the hilarity ensue as fresh eyes analyze musicals old & new.
- Off Book - It takes years for a Broadway musical to hit the stage, but on OFF BOOK: The Improvised Musical, you get a brand new original musical every week! Each episode, Jessica McKenna, Zach Reino and a special guest create a new musical on the spot. Accompanied by Scott Passarella, King of Pianists, Pianist of Kings.
- MusicalSplaining - A podcast to unite people who love and hate musicals.
- Why Won’t You Date Me? - Nicole Byer is single and has been for decades. She’s smart, funny, has a fat ass and loves giving blow jobs. So the question is why is she perpetually single? This podcast is a quest to find that answer. Every week, Nicole invites a comedian, friend, or ex-fling to interview their dating life and figure out her own.
- Best Friends - Gayle & Oprah. Bonnie & Clyde. Nicole & Sasheer. Enter the pantheon of best friendship. When you’re forced to change your number, are sick of being single, or want to take a pole-dancing class, you’re going to need a best friend…and if you don’t, you can still have this podcast.
- Your Art Friends - Art isn’t always stuffy and Your Art Friends are here to talk about the silly side of creative thinking